Close this search box.
Close this search box.

Maryland Public Information Act Requests

The Maryland Public Information Act (MPIA) grants access to public records while protecting government interests and the privacy rights of individual citizens.

Who may request public information?

Anyone – citizens, corporations, associations, public interest groups, private individuals and universities – can submit PIA requests. To review or obtain copies of Wor-Wic Community College public records, you must make a written request. The MPIA gives the public the right to review and obtain copies of disclosable public records.

You can learn more about the MPIA at the Maryland attorney general’s website or by selecting this link for the Maryland Public Information Act Manual and reviewing Appendix I. 

If the information you are seeking is unavailable online or in college publications, complete and submit the following form.

How do I request public information?

  1. Complete the form and submit as instructed.
  2. Wor-Wic Community College will contact you within 30 days, approving or denying your request.
  3. If the request is denied, an email will be sent to you stating the reason for the denial of the request.
  4. If the request is approved, you will be sent an email stating any fees associated with fulfilling your request.
  5. If you wish to proceed with the request, you must send a check or money order, made payable to Wor-Wic Community College, to Public Information Request, 32000 Campus Dr. Salisbury, MD 21804
  6. If you decide not to proceed, simply return the approval form stating the retraction of the request.


Public Information Request
Wor-Wic Community College 
32000 Campus Drive 
Salisbury, MD 21804